FreeSpeak is a free (as in freedom, developed and released under the terms of GPL) frontend to online translator engines (such as Google, Yahoo, etc.). It is written in Python, it uses the GTK toolkit and some GNOME infrastructure features.
This is a major enhancemenfts release.
Overview of Changes from FreeSpeak 0.2.0 to FreeSpeak 0.3.0
* Project is now hosted at BerliOS.de: http://freespeak.berlios.de
* Support for cancellating operations has been added
* Translation suggestions (open-tran) have been added
* A menubar has been added and the toolbar has been cleaned up
* The behavior of language/translation selection has been fixed and improved
* GNOME documentation has been added
* Dependencies in the configuration have been cleaned up
* Support for global keybindings has been added through python-xlib
* An introduction widget for the main window has been created