this second version of Syx includes as many bug fixes as feature enhancements. I wanted to release this version just after 3 days because i think these changes are very important.
- Implemented linear hash tables, similiar to double hash
- Added method caching to unary and binary messages too
- Added bdist command to create a binary distribution
- Improved exception handling and tracebacks
- Added Integer class with basic bit-wise operations
- Inline whileFalse: block
- Covered most of PositionableStream? standard
- Added basic subclassing at runtime
I've also added binaries for Linux on x86 and x86-64 platforms.
Please comment, give me suggestions but especially critiques ;)